Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly). Hearty vegetable coconut curry soup with aromatic curry coconut milk broth. I told myself I wasn't going to speak of the weather in this post since it's all I've gabbed about all week, but so help me jujubes, it's all I want to talk about. This vegetarian coconut curry soup is perfect for the weekend or a busy week night.
Vegetarian Coconut Curry Soup This post is sponsored by EZ Tofu Press! (affiliate ad link) If your. Another great this about this Thai Curry Soup is that it's very allergen friendly, meaning that it doesn't include most high-allergen foods. This soup is… Coconut Curry Soup Nutrition. You can have Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly)
- Prepare 1/2-1 of cabbage (depends on preference).
- You need 2 handfuls of Kale (put in at end).
- You need 1 cup of rice (any rice you prefer, i enjoy wild rice).
- It’s 2 cans of black beans.
- You need 1 can of great northern beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots.
- You need 3 of medium sized potatoes.
- You need 1 package of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 can of coconut cream (full fat).
- You need 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 4 Cups of Broth (2 cups if you like it more chunky than broth).
- It’s 4 cups of water/more broth (i do 2 cups water 2 cups veggie broth) ((again, 2 cups if you want less broth).
This vegan curry soup is one such result of the hard, hard work that goes into tasting all those grocery store samples. Add remaining ingredients except yogurt; bring to a boil. Place garlic in the center of a small piece of foil. Drizzle cut sides with a teaspoon or so of olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) instructions
- Chop garlic and throw in a soup pot with oil in the bottom, have cabbage carrots, mushrooms and potatoes ready and chopped to throw in once the garlic is ready! Let those cook until either done or close to it..
- Start the rice in a different pan, i usually add the rice into the soup later on right before it’s done.
- Once the veggies are nice and ready throw in the spices (the overload of curry is to really make the taste pop!) Let that cook for about 30 seconds or so, stirring the whole time..
- Throw in the coconut cream, broth and water, let it sit and cook for a little bit..
- When the rice is almost done, throw it in and let it cook long enough for the rice to finish cooking..
- Once it looks done and smells delicious throw in the Kale! I pick out the stalk of the kale because that part isn’t appetizing for me, but you can do whatever..
- Enjoy and serve!.
In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. A simple budget meal that's filling and vegan-friendly. Take one cauliflower and blend with red lentils, fennel seeds. Curry powder and cumin, turmeric and chili powder develop big flavor with this simple slow cooker curry featuring cauliflower, peas, potatoes, and tomatoes. "This wonderfully aromatic vegetarian curry recipe is made easy in the slow cooker," says Anniesails. "Perfect for a weeknight meal." One Pot Curried Lentil Soup with Garam Masala Almonds is a healthy and hearty weeknight soup. Vegan, gluten free, and rich in fiber and plant-based protein.