Vegan curry. All of the recipes are dairy-free, egg-free, cruelty-free, and plant-based! Some are gluten-free and soy-free as well! This Southern Indian chickpea curry, created by reader Jon Gregg, is a vegan recipe that's three of your five-a-day.
A simple and spicy curry that tastes great with steamed sticky rice, wide noodles, or naan bread. Serve with a dollop of mozzarella (burrata, if you have it) to cut the spicy. Most of the time being a vegetarian is exceptionally easy, but I don't mind admitting that occasionally I really do crave a meat-based meal. You can have Vegan curry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan curry
- It’s 200 g of chopped mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Prepare of Soy sauce at beginning.
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare of Some olive oil.
- You need 1/4 package of tofu.
- You need 3 tbsp of coconut milk full fat.
- You need 1/2 tsp of peanutbutter.
- You need of Tumeric.
- Prepare of Curry powder.
Add curry powder, cayenne (or chili pepper), veggie stock, coconut milk, another healthy pinch of salt and stir. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. Add the tomatoes, garbanzo beans, peas, and potatoes. Pour in the coconut milk, and bring to a simmer.
Vegan curry instructions
- Medium heat. Throw in soy sauce and garlic first. Then mushrooms.
- Throw in all other ingredients except peanut butter.
- When most of the water is evaporated get a spoon and use it to mix peanut butter in.
- Makes two side servings. Add salt to your taste.
Make a comforting veggie curry for dinner, like a dhal or dopiaza. Use storecupboard ingredients including lentils and chickpeas, fresh veg such as aubergine and cauliflower, or paneer cheese. Slow cooker vegetable curry Use the slow cooker to make our easy veggie curry with coconut sauce and freeze the leftovers for another day. To make the curry, warm a large skillet with deep sides over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the oil.