Chocolate vegan pancakes. Chocolate Chip Pancakes – obviously I'm partial to this one. Coconut Whipped Cream and jam – it tastes like eating strawberry shortcake for breakfast!! Since it's February, Valentine's Day is just around the corner.
These fluffy chocolate stuffed pancakes with a homemade chocolate spread recipe are a wonderful dessert and a great breakfast on weekends. These fluffy vegan chocolate pancakes are the ultimate indulgent breakfast or brunch! They are super soft and fluffy American style chocolate pancakes topped with a luscious chocolate sauce; and all. You can have Chocolate vegan pancakes using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate vegan pancakes
- It’s 1 of banana.
- It’s 100 g of white flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 250 ml of soy milk.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
Recipe for fluffy Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Pancakes. They are Chocolate Pancakes topped with peanut butter sauce and shaved chocolate. These fluffy vegan chocolate pancakes are perfect for breakfast on weekends when you just want I've been craving fluffy vegan chocolate pancakes for breakfast for quite some time and seem to be. These thick and fluffy chocolate vegan protein pancakes for one are made with chickpea flour so they're naturally gluten-free!
Chocolate vegan pancakes instructions
- Blend the soy milk and banana togheter using a blender..
- Add all the dry ingredients to the soy milk and banana mixture. Mix using a blender until you have a smooth mixture..
- Dampen a paper towel with some cooking oil and wipe your pan before pouring in some batter. Cook on each side for about 2 minutes..
- Serve with jam and peanut butter..
These extra thick, vegan chocolate protein pancakes are amazing. Fluffy vegan chocolate pancakes can be topped with rich chocolate ganache, chocolate chips or maple syrup. Non-dairy whipped cream would also be a fabulous addition! These chocolate vegan gluten-free pancakes are incredible. They have a light fluffy texture and taste amazing even before you add the syrup!