Vegan curry. All of the recipes are dairy-free, egg-free, cruelty-free, and plant-based! Some are gluten-free and soy-free as well! Do you love curries as much as I do.
This very tasty vegetarian curry combines lentils and mixed beans with sauteed onions, fresh spinach, curry seasonings, yogurt, and tomatoes. Serve with rice or on naan. This is a quick and tasty sweet and sour dish. You can have Vegan curry using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan curry
- You need 1 of garlic.
- You need 4 of chilli peppers.
- You need 100 g of ginger.
- Prepare of Kaffir lime leafs.
- You need of Tofu.
- It’s of Eggplant.
- You need of Cauliflower.
- You need of Orka.
- Prepare of Brussel sprouts.
- You need pods of Winged bean.
- You need of Cherry tomatos.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of tumeric powder.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of Salt.
- You need 3 tablespoon of fennel powder.
- Prepare 100 g of coconut shavings.
- It’s of Bitter gourd.
Tofu is stir-fried with zucchini and red bell pepper, then simmered in a coconut. Slightly sweet with added richness from the coconut milk, this simple vegan curry is a. Our vegan chickpea curry is packed full of protein, fibre and iron. Most of the time being a vegetarian is exceptionally easy, but I don't mind admitting that occasionally I really do crave a meat-based meal.
Vegan curry instructions
- Prepped in stages.
- Garlic/ chilli/ ginger/ lime leaf/ coconut shaving, fry lightly with olive oil.
- In goes cauliflower, sprouts, bitter gourd, winged beans, with saltwater. Season with fennel powder.
- Add tofu, tumeric powder.
- Sweet cherry tomatoes offset bitterness of leaves and gourd..
In my younger, less aware days I ate a lot of meat, and didn't even think about where it. Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Make a comforting veggie curry for dinner, like a dhal or dopiaza. Use storecupboard ingredients including lentils and chickpeas, fresh veg such as aubergine and cauliflower, or paneer cheese. This Thai red curry recipe is so easy to make at home!