Chocolate Banana Protein Muffins (with Coconut Flour). Chocolate Chips – These muffins are great with or without the chocolate chips. Feel free to substitute based on your preference. Coconut flour and almond flour can't be substituted for oat flour.
Baking with coconut flour can be tough but this recipe makes it so easy. Almost fat free, healthy banana muffins with chocolate chips for a little indulgence. The greek yogurt adds protein and keeps the muffins moist. You can cook Chocolate Banana Protein Muffins (with Coconut Flour) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Protein Muffins (with Coconut Flour)
- Prepare 70 g of organic coconut flour (The Groovy Food Company).
- It’s 3 scoops of vegan chocolate protein shake powder (Arbonne).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 3 of ripe bananas (mashed).
- It’s 1 cup of coconut almond milk (Alpro).
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 of free-range medium sized eggs (beaten).
- It’s 50 g of cold pressed virgin coconut oil (+ to grease muffin tin).
Keto chocolate muffins made with coconut flour taste chocolatey and indulgent, but they are low in calories and high in fiber. But once you get the hang of it, coconut flour baked goods have a lovely, fluffy texture. I also appreciate the fact that they are not as calorie-dense as baked goods made with. · Paleo Chocolate Banana Muffins are made with coconut flour and almond flour for a grain-free, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free muffin recipe. · Chocolate Almond Flour Protein Muffins are healthy enough for breakfast and delicious enough for dessert. These flourless Chocolate Protein Muffins pack in the nutrients and can be quickly mixed up in a They don't have any flour in them, so they almost can't turn out dense.
Chocolate Banana Protein Muffins (with Coconut Flour) step by step
- Add all dry ingredients into a bowl (coconut flour, chocolate protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder) ready to be transferred into a food processor. Blend thoroughly..
- Beat eggs. Add all wet ingredients (eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract, coconut & almond milk) into the food processor..
- Preheat & bake for 30-35 minutes on 180C. Here's the before and after shot. Enjoy!.
I tend to like the flavor better Tips for Making the Best Protein Muffins. Use a very ripe banana with brown spots for the best. Chocolate-Filled Banana Muffins. featured in Cupcakes or Muffins? While the muffins are still warm, use the back of a wooden spoon to push down a hole into the Fill the muffins with the chocolate ganache. Get in your chocolate fix without feeling guilty.