Vegan Mango Bread.
You can cook Vegan Mango Bread using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Mango Bread
- It’s 4 of mangos.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need to taste of Salt (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need of Banana flavor (optional).
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
Vegan Mango Bread step by step
- Peel your mangoes. I mashed them. Next time I would blend them. My bread was chunky (that’s okay but I would have preferred a smoother experience..
- Mix all your other ingredients. Fold in your mango paste into dry ingredients. Can you see that banana flavor in my hand? Do not do it. I repeat, do not do it. The flavor is overwhelming and you won’t really taste the mango unless you’re chewing a chunk. Maybe I should have just used a drop. Also I actually used 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil because I wanted moist bread. But it was too much and gave off cake texture rather than bread. So be careful with your oil..
- Grease your loaf with butter, pour batter and bake for 30 minutes.