Vickys Vegan Sour Cream, GF DF EF SF. Great recipe for Vickys Vegan Sour Cream, GF DF EF SF. Please see my coconut version for a nut-free recipe Vickys Spaghetti Carbonara with Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF. Meanwhile cook the spaghetti according to the pack instructions https Toss the drained spaghetti through the sauce and serve with a sprinkling of pepper and nutritional yeast flakes or vegan parmesan over the top.
I love stroganoff, an easy dish to make. You can also substitute the vegan sour cream for Alpro coconut yogurt Ingredients of Vickys Butternut Squash Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF. Ingredients of Vickys Spaghetti Carbonara with Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF. You can have Vickys Vegan Sour Cream, GF DF EF SF using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Vegan Sour Cream, GF DF EF SF
- It’s 260 grams of unsalted cashews.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of extra lemon juice or vinegar to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 240 ml of water or as required.
Vickys Venison Chilli Con Carne, GF DF EF SF NF step by step. Heat the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat and fry off the onion until softened. Add the garlic and fry a further minute. Add the minced venison and brown it off.
Vickys Vegan Sour Cream, GF DF EF SF instructions
- Soak the cashews in boiling water for an hour or let soak overnight.
- Put in a blender with the lemon juice, vinegar and salt and puree scraping down the sides as needed for a couple of minutes.
- Start adding water slowly, 4 fluid ounces at a time leaving a few minutes inbetween so you don't add too much. You will see it thin out to the right consistency this way.
- Taste and add more lemon juice or vinegar to your taste.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours to let the flavours combine before using. This will keep in the fridge for 2 – 3 weeks or it can be frozen.
Vickys Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting GF DF EF SF NF instructions. Remember to use metal utensils to avoid beetroot juice stains. Add the salt & cocoa to the flour and set aside. Cream together the butter and sugar until pale and light. Vickys Vanilla Cookie Santa Hats GF DF EF SF NF step by step.