Vickys Sweet Cornbread, GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Cornbread, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Sweet Cornbread, GF DF EF SF NF step by step. Add the milk and vinegar to a large bowl and let stand while you get on with the rest of the recipe.
Mix the flours, baking powder, cinnamon, xanthan gum (if using gluten-free flour) and salt together. Add in the amazake, syrup, oil, apples and raisins. Great recipe for Vickys Hawaiian Sweet Bread, GF DF EF SF NF. You can cook Vickys Sweet Cornbread, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Sweet Cornbread, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 240 ml of light coconut milk at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 120 grams of oat flour – I grind gluten-free oats to make my own.
- Prepare 90 grams of cornmeal or fine polenta.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of bicarb / baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of low-sodium salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum.
- You need 100 grams of sugar.
- It’s 75 grams of coconut oil, melted.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need of maple syrup for glaze.
I've been working on this for a while and finally it's perfect! So good spread thickly with sunflower spread and dusted with sugar. Vickys Sweet Potato Bread, GF DF EF SF NF A change from banana bread! Great recipe for Vickys BBQ Pulled Sweet Potato, GF DF EF SF NF.
Vickys Sweet Cornbread, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat your oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line an 8"x 8" square cake tin or a 12 hole muffin tin.
- Add the milk and vinegar to a large bowl and let stand while you get on with the rest of the recipe.
- Mix the oat flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, salt and xanthan gum together in a separate bowl.
- Stir the sugar, melted coconut oil and vanilla into the milk mixture.
- Stir the dry mixture gradually into the wet mixture until just combined.
- Pour into the tin and bake for 20 – 25 minutes for the large tin and 12 – 15 minutes for the muffins or until a skewer in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then turn out and brush the top with maple syrup. Best served still warm, maybe even with custard or ice cream as a dessert. Also delicious with Southern US style dishes.
Vickys Spaghetti Carbonara with Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF step by step. Mix the cornstarch with a little milk to make a paste, then add the rest of the milk and the salt. In a large saucepan heat the oil and fry off the chopped bacon and onion.. Vickys Amazake Apple Cake, GF DF EF SF NF instructions. Mix the flours, baking powder, cinnamon, xanthan gum (if using gluten-free flour) and salt together.