Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan.
You can cook Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan
- Prepare 300 gr of Kangkung/water spinach (optional).
- You need 2 of carrots.
- It’s 200 gr of corn kernels.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of tamarind.
- You need 1 of bayleaf.
- It’s 1 cm of galangal.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 5 cups of water.
- It’s of You can use other vegetables such as:.
- You need of Cabbage.
- You need of Chokos.
- It’s of Wombok.
- You need of Snake bean.
Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan step by step
- Boil the water, chop onion and garlic, cut up all vegetables..
- Add chopped onion and garlics into boiling water, stir it. Add tamarind, bayleaf, and galangal. Sprinkle salt and sugar stir it..
- Put the vegetables in (the vegetables that needed to be cooked longer should be added first like carrot and snake bean)..
- Cover the pot until all the vegetables cooked well..
- Perfect to serve while its hot in winter or rainy weather. Also can be served with steamed rice, chili sauce, and garlic or prawn crackers..