Vickys Banana Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Banana Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Banana Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 100-120 grams of sugar (1/2 cup).
- Prepare 8 tbsp of cornflour/starch or arrowroot powder.
- Prepare 480 ml of rice milk or light coconut milk (2 cups).
- You need 240 ml of full fat coconut milk (1 cup).
- You need 1 of small over ripe pureed banana (spotted skin).
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3-4 drops of orange or yellow food colouring.
Vickys Banana Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Mix the sugar and cornflour in a bowl with some of the milk to make a watery paste.
- Heat the rest of the milk in a pan, simmer, then pour in the starch/sugar/milk mix and bring to the boil.
- Take off the heat and stir in the banana, vanilla and colouring.
- Pour into a glass dish until cooled, then refrigerate until set.
- For a layer pudding, place some vegan vanilla cookies on the bottom of the dish, cover with a layer of sliced banana then top with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat the cookie, banana, pudding layers and refrigerate until set. Quantities are around 150g cookies and 2 medium bananas.