Vickys Scottish Marmalade Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF. Send A Loved One A Birthday Cake Through The Post – The Fastest & Freshest Cake Company. Heavenly Handmade Birthday Cakes Through The Post – No Cake Too Complicated – Order Now Vickys Scottish Marmalade Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF step by step. Put the flour, spice, sugar, zests and dried fruit into a bowl and stir together.
Best eaten toasted with safe spread and marmalade to bring out the flavour. Bara Brith is a lovely Welsh recipe, a tea-infused fruit loaf. Very easy to make, just follow the. You can cook Vickys Scottish Marmalade Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Scottish Marmalade Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 200 grams of self raising gluten-free flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if it's not already in your flour mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed spice.
- You need 100 grams of caster sugar.
- Prepare of zest of 1 orange.
- It’s of zest of half a lemon.
- Prepare 100 grams of mixed dried fruit – raisins, currants & sultanas.
- Prepare 140 grams of dairy-free spread/butter.
- It’s 5 tbsp of orange marmalade.
- It’s 125 ml of light coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of icing/powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light brown soft sugar.
Vegan Nutfree Soyfree Recipe GF option. For some reason hubbs isn't fond of pears and lately they've started giving me headaches if eaten raw. The prettiest vegan blackberry and gin cake. Thank you for supporting Cupful of Kale!
Vickys Scottish Marmalade Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 3 / 160C / 325°F and grease & line a 2lb loaf tin.
- Put the flour, spice, sugar, zests and dried fruit into a bowl and stir together.
- Melt the butter with 2 tbsp of the marmalade in a small pan, add the milk in then stir it all into the dry mixture.
- Add the vinegar and stir around 7 times then quickly pour into the loaf tin and put in the oven. Bake for an hour or until it tests done.
- Heat the remaining 3 tbsp marmalade with 2 tbsp water and the icing sugar until the mixture turns syrupy and bubbly.
- Remove the cake from the oven, pour over the glaze and sprinkle the brown sugar on top. Let cool in the tin.
Sharlotka is traditionally a simple, light Russian apple cake, … Vickys Scottish Marmalade Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF. See more ideas about Recipes, Dairy free recipes, Gluten free dairy free. How to rectify jam or marmalade that won't set. Vickys Scottish Shortbread, GF DF EF SF NF. See great recipes for Vickys Coconut 'Cream Cheese', GF DF EF SF NF too!