Vickys Banana Burritos, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Banana Burritos, GF DF EF SF NF using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Banana Burritos, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 1 of tortilla per person, gluten-free recipe on my profile (vic20adamant).
- You need 1 of banana per person.
- You need 1 tbsp of strawberry jam/jelly per person.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peanut butter per person *see note for nut-free spread brands or see my recipe for sunflower butter.
Vickys Banana Burritos, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Microwave the tortillas for 10 seconds to soften and warm through https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338227-vickys-flour-tortillas-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Spread each with 2tbsp peanut butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354252-vickys-homemade-sunflower-butter-alternative-for-peanut-butter.
- Spread a tbsp of jam on top of that.
- Put the banana near the edge and roll up.
- These are great for quick kids snacks and at parties you can slice them to use as finger food.
- The NoNuts Peabutter brand is dairy, egg, soy and nut-free. Other nut-free brands are Sunbutter, Wowbutter and IM Healthy. The site www.peanutfreeplanet.com is a great source for nut alternative and substitute foods.
- Or you could forget the PB & jam and go for a plain dark chocolate spread instead! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367890-vickys-homemade-nutella-no-nut-chocolate-spread.