Tofu with Sweet Soy Sauce *Vegan.
You can cook Tofu with Sweet Soy Sauce *Vegan using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tofu with Sweet Soy Sauce *Vegan
- Prepare 500 gr of fried tofu (I only have 300gr at the moment).
- You need 1 of big tomato.
- You need 2 of long red chili.
- You need 2 of bayleaves.
- Prepare 1 pinch of tamarind.
- You need 1 tbsp of water for tamarind.
- It’s 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of brown onions.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
Tofu with Sweet Soy Sauce *Vegan instructions
- Cut up fried tofu into small pieces. Chop garlics, one onion, chilies, and tomato. Cut another onion into 2 pieces and slice them thinly. Add 1 tbsp water into tamarind and squeeze it well with the water..
- Pre-heat cooking oil into saute pan, add chopped onion and garlics, saute them until turn golden, add chilies, tomatoes, sliced onion, mix well, cook until they turn soft. Add tamarind water, bayleaves and kaffir lime leaves, and salt, mix well..
- Add tofu, mix well. Add sweet soy sauce and water, stir until the water reduces..
- Ready to serve with rice or bread..