Vickys Breadsticks, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting GF DF EF SF NF instructions. Remember to use metal utensils to avoid beetroot juice stains. Add the salt & cocoa to the flour and set aside.
These are a soft breadstick, ideal for soup instead of sliced bread. You could add a little green food dye to the batter if you wanted to. I decorated with raisin eyes and made forked tongues from pieces of chilli. You can cook Vickys Breadsticks, GF DF EF SF NF using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Breadsticks, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 140 grams of Vickys Gluten-Free Flour Mix.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of fast acting yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of xanthan gum.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 120 ml of warmed light coconut milk plus extra for glazing.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
Vickys Christmas Yule Log, GF DF EF SF NF instructions. Mix the flour, cocoa and salt together. In a separate bowl combine the sugar, water, oil and avocado. Mix well and add to the dry ingredients and combine well.
Vickys Breadsticks, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Grease a large baking sheet. Make a large freezer or food bag into a piping bag by cutting half an inch off of one bottom corner.
- In the bowl of your food mixer, combine the flour, sugar, yeast, xanthan gum, onion and garlic powders & salt.
- Add the milk, oil, and vinegar and beat together on a medium speed for 1 minute. Add the dough to the plastic bag, pressing it into the cut corner and twisting the bag closed behind it.
- Squeeze the dough onto the baking sheet in 6 inch long ropes. You should get 12 from these quantities. Brush the tops with a little extra milk. Place the baking sheet into a cold oven and set the temperature to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F. Begin timing when the oven is turned on and bake about 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Best served warm straightaway.
Vickys Amazake Apple Cake, GF DF EF SF NF instructions. Mix the flours, baking powder, cinnamon, xanthan gum (if using gluten-free flour) and salt together. Add in the amazake, syrup, oil, apples and raisins. Vickys St Patricks Day Minty Green Cookies GF DF EF SF NF instructions. Cream together the margarine and sugar until pale and fluffy.