Vegan enchiladas. Made with all whole food ingredients, including easy plant "meat", black beans, and vegan cheese sauce. These protein-rich vegan enchiladas are made with lentils and other wholesome ingredients. They are gluten-free, plant-based, nut-free, perfect for lunch or dinner and very tasty.
Here is our easy vegan enchiladas recipe that's oil free. Easy Enchilada Recipe with Blender Enchilada Sauce, soft tortillas filled w/ Black Beans, Spinach, Lentils. Vegan enchiladas are absolutely flavorsome and so are many other recipes for this zesty Mexican meal. You can cook Vegan enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan enchiladas
- It’s 1 tablespoon of avocado (or olive) oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped red onion.
- It’s 1 cup of corn.
- You need 1 cup of chopped red bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped zucchini.
- It’s 2 cups of chopped yellow squash.
- Prepare 8 of organic corn tortillas.
- You need of Vegan green sauce or salsa.
Pour the rest of the sauce over the enchiladas. Sprinkle with olives and green onions. Everyone I've made these vegan enchiladas for loves them, and the best part is that they're vegan & gluten-free! These enchiladas are so easy and everyone I've made them for has loved them.
Vegan enchiladas instructions
- Preheat oven to 400..
- Chop veggies and mix in oil, garlic and seasonings of your choice (I used salt, pepper and Trader Joe’s 21 seasoning salute), then spread veggies out onto a baking sheet..
- Roast veggies for 30-40 minutes (depending on preference), I like my veggies slightly charred.
- Once veggies are roasted remove, set aside and lower oven temp to 350..
- Fill warmed/softened organic corn tortillas with veggie filling and cooked black beans (I like Trader Joe’s canned Cuban black beans)..
- Top enchiladas with green sauce or salsa of your choice. Good Foods Avocado salsa works perfect.
- Bake enchiladas for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve enchiladas with brown rice or desired starch and enjoy.
These vegan veggie & black bean enchiladas are loaded with beans and veggies, covered in a homemade enchilada sauce and drizzled with a yummy Vegan Veggie & Black Bean Enchiladas. When you're craving Mexican food, these vegan enchiladas will satisfy all of your desires for warm and spicy stuffed tortillas topped with creamy avocado. Simple and delicious, these Black Bean Potato Vegan Enchiladas with Avocado Cilantro Sauce are the perfect weeknight dinner! Vegan Enchiladas – Roast winter squash, mushrooms, and spinach drizzled with cashew creme, all wrapped in tortillas and topped with green chile sauce. These black bean vegan enchiladas are packed with complex flavors, plenty of nutrition and antioxidants.