Vickys Autumn Harvest Rice, GF DF EF SF NF. See great recipes for Vickys Autumn Harvest Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF too! Great recipe for Vickys Autumn Harvest Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF. These are a real taste of Autumn.
I highly recommend adding some dried chopped apple if you. Great recipe for Vickys Maple Pecan Autumn Leaf Sandwich Cookies GF DF EF SF. I love Autumn, these are a great treat for the season. You can cook Vickys Autumn Harvest Rice, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Autumn Harvest Rice, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 440 grams of cooked brown rice, hot (around 110g / scant half cup raw).
- Prepare 240 grams of pumpkin puree, canned is fine.
- You need 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 75 grams of /1 small unpeeled diced apple.
- Prepare 100 grams of / 1 medium red onion, diced.
- Prepare 60 grams of walnuts (optional), chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of raisins.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
Vickys Autumn Harvest Rice, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- If cooking raw rice especially for this, cook it per package instructions.
- Combine the pumpkin, syrup, vinegar, ground cinnamon and black pepper in a bowl and stir well. This mixture doesn't need cooking.
- Mix in the hot brown rice then add the apple, onion, raisins, walnuts, parsley and oil to the rice mixture and mix through evenly.
- Season with salt to taste and serve warm.
- To freeze, follow direction 1 and place the mixture in a freezer bag. Put the cooked rice in a seperate bag. In a 3rd bag place the remaining ingredients and place all 3 bags in 1 larger bag to keep them together.
- Defrost all bags to serve. Warm the rice through. Let the pumpkin mixture and the apple/onion mixture both get to room temperature. Mix everything together. Serve warm.
- This is great as both a main dish and as a side.
Great recipe for Vickys Happy Halloween Morning Ghost Toast, GF DF EF SF NF. Use any foil cut out for any occasion – leaves for autumn, hearts for Valentines, rabbits for Easter. See more ideas about Recipes, Dairy free recipes, Gluten free dairy free. It's a healthy and satisfying seasonal side dish. Continue Reading Vickys Scottish Clootie Dumpling, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Clootie Dumpling, Burns Supper, Gluten Free Flour, Dairy Free, Dumpling Recipe, Seasonal Food, Vintage Recipes, Egg Free, Free Food Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Gluten-free Peanut butter cookies.