Vegan cabbage roll. Spoon lentil mixture into softened cabbage leaves and roll tightly. Place stuffed cabbage rolls side by side in a baking dish. This recipe for Stuffed Vegan Cabbage Rolls was by reader request.
Vegan Cabbage Rolls with Tomato SauceThe Minimalist Vegan. Cabbage Rolls With Potato And BuckwheatUkrainian Recipes. Vegan cabbage rolls stuffed with vegan sausage, rice and spices and Add love and compassion to your life with plant-based cooking. You can cook Vegan cabbage roll using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan cabbage roll
- You need 1 of small cabbage/ half big cabbage.
- Prepare 2 spoons of vegan butter/olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Fillings.
- It’s 1,5 cup of rice.
- You need 50 gr of frozen mushroom (any kind).
- Prepare 2 slices of bread (without crust).
- Prepare 2 spoons of soy milk.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of dice of vegetable broth (knorr).
- Prepare 2 spoons of olive oil.
- It’s of Oregano.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 12 spoons of canned tomato sauce/soup.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/3 glass of cooking white wine.
- It’s 2 spoons of olive oil.
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls & Why Too Much Protein Can Be Unhealthy. From Vegan Vittles by Joanne Stepaniak. This is a tasty, simple and hearty dish. I didn't have quick cooking brown rice and just used cooked brown rice instead- about a cup and a half- and it turned out.
Vegan cabbage roll step by step
- Prepare 18 sheets of cabbage leaves. Wash well with running water..
- Boil water and put a pinch of salt. When the water is boiled, put cabbage leaves for 4 minutes and take out from the water..
- Cut bread into small pieces and soften it with 3 spoon of soy milk. Crush and mix well. Cut 1 clove of garlic into small pieces and mix with the bread.
- Boil 1.5 cups of rice with 3 cups of water. Put 1 dice of vegetable broth dice. close with the lid for 10 mins. Tips: quick mix the rice when the dice is melted and close again with the lid..
- After 10 mins, put olive oil, mushrooms, and bread mixture. Add 1 glass of water if it is too much dry. Mix with the rice and close the lid. It will be ready after 5 mins with medium high heat..
- Put the filling into the cabbage leaves. Fill all 18 leaves. Tips: use a toothpick to seal the roll if you find it difficult to close..
- Melt butter on the pan. Once melted, put all cabbage roll on the pan. Close with a lid. Leave for 5-7 minutes with medium heat..
- On another pan, heat olive oil and 1 clove of garlic. Once you smell the garlic, put 12 spoons of tomato sauce/soup and 1/3 glass of white wine. Leave for 10 mins..
- Serve cabbage roll with the tomato sauce and enjoy your vegan cabbage roll!.
These wonderful vegetarian cabbage rolls are stuffed with a spicy vegetable and rice mixture. Place the cabbage in a pot with enough water to cover. Golabkis AKA Stuffed Cabbage Rolls, veganized! Made with plant-based ingredients for a filling I made these Golabki AKA Stuffed Cabbage Rolls, for a guest post at Vegan Miam , run by the. I can never find egg roll wrappers that don't contain egg so I made this Vegan Egg Roll in a Bowl.