Vegan Atta Coconut Almond Cake with jaggery. Vegan Atta Coconut Almond Cake with jaggery instructions. Sieve wheat flour salt and baking powder several times. In a bowl add coconut milk and jaggery and let the jaggery dissolve completely.
Vegan Atta Coconut Almond Cake with jaggery. How to Prepare Appetizing FINGER MILLET JAGGERY DIET COOKIES Vegan Without bp/bs,butter. Apple jaggery cake with gluten free flour. You can have Vegan Atta Coconut Almond Cake with jaggery using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Atta Coconut Almond Cake with jaggery
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fine dessicated coconut.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Almond powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk or water.
- It’s 3/4 cup of jaggery powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds.
- You need 2 tablespoons of slivered almonds.
An easy to make, healthy, delicious, gluten free and vegan cake. A cake with all the nutritious ingredients. Delicious dairy free, sugar free and butter free cake. Cake is super soft and moist.
Vegan Atta Coconut Almond Cake with jaggery step by step
- Sieve wheat flour salt and baking powder several times. I did for 5-6 times.
- In a bowl add coconut milk and jaggery and let the jaggery dissolve completely..
- I heated the milk a little so that Jagerry mix fast and then cooled the mixture completely.
- Then add Oil, vanilla extract and vinegar and mix everything well.
- Mix wheat flour mixture with dessicated coconut and almond flour with a spoon..
- Mix dry and wet ingredients together. Do not over Mix. Just until everything is incorporated..
- Grease a cake pan and dust and coat with flour. Preheat oven for 12-15 minutes @180C..
- Pour the batter. Sprinkle the poppy seeds and almonds on top..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or till toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- After cake is baked, keep the cake tin on a wire rack to cool for 5-10 minutes..
- Then invert on a plate and remove from cake tin and cool on wire rack for 45 minutes. Slice and enjoy egg free, dairy free and healthy vegan cake with friends and family.
Mixed taste of apple and jaggery made the cake divine. I wanted to make it a vegan whole wheat sponge. Unfortunately, I did not have coconut milk or almond milk handy at that time, so I preferred to go with dairy milk. But I am sure the result should be the same (rather, more flavorful) with dairy-free milk. I could add plain water too, but reserved the thought for another baking session.