Gluten, dairy, egg free banana cake. Done with talking, let's start baking the best dairy and gluten free banana cake ever, using only a blender, a sprinkle of cinnamon, and my little secret. This Gluten-Free Vegan Banana Cake is amazingly moist, fragrant and fruity and covered in a rich "cream cheese" frosting! It tastes like an indulgent version of banana bread, is perfectly sweet, filled with juicy raisins (or chocolate chips!) and subtly spiced.
Thanks to Angela, one of our Recipe Club Members, for this recipe and her photo. We love that it is not only egg free but has the option to make it dairy free too!. Made it gluten free and added a few feijoas, died cranberry and nuts and it turned out great, moist. You can have Gluten, dairy, egg free banana cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten, dairy, egg free banana cake
- You need 1 3/4 cup of gluten free flour blend / oat flour.
- Prepare 1 of tsb baking soda.
- You need 1/2 of baking powder.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 7/8 cup of organic cane sugar / coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 of coconut oil / organic canola oil or melted vegan spread butter.
- Prepare 6 of ripe banana (i use small banana) / 2 ripe large banana.
- It’s 1 of tsb vanila.
- It’s 1 of tsb apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 3/8 cup of water.
Light, fluffy and delicious Egg Free Banana Muffins that will satisfy any muffin craving. This recipe for eggless banana muffins can be adapted to suit common food allergies – egg free, dairy free, gluten free, and low sugar. Or make these muffins without eggs if you are caught without eggs for your usual recipe. This is very easy to make, contains no egg or milk.
Gluten, dairy, egg free banana cake instructions
- Mash the banana with vanlila, coconut sugar and mix all the dry ingredient.
- Bake for 30-40 min, 180 c, last 10 min, cover it with foil.
I use gluten free all purpose flour and it comes out totally fabulous! The recipe is adjusted from 'My favourite Banana Bread Recipe – it has No Eggs' I found on the web! Double the recipe for a standard size pan. In Small Bowl, whisk together your Dry Mix Ingredients & Set-Aside. Employ some clever tricks to achieve a dairy-free bake.