Vickys Chilli & Lime Potato Wedges with Cheese, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free.
You can cook Vickys Chilli & Lime Potato Wedges with Cheese, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Chilli & Lime Potato Wedges with Cheese, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- Prepare 4 large of gold or baking potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of grated lime zest.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander/cilantro (optional).
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of spray oil for baking tray.
- Prepare 60 grams of vickys cheddar coconut cheese, frozen before grating, or any dairy cheese you prefer (optional).
- Prepare 1 each of salsa, guacamole & sour cream for dipping (see my profile for a dairy-free sour cream recipe).
Vickys Chilli & Lime Potato Wedges with Cheese, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 7 / 220C / 425°F. Line a baking tray with foil and spray with some oil.
- Place the lime zest, juice, olive oil, chilli powder, garlic powder and onion powder in a large zip lock bag. Using your fingers, squeeze the mixture around in the bag until everything is well combined.
- Scrub the potatoes and pat dry. Cut them in half lengthwise then quarter the halves lengthwise to make wedges about half an inch thick. Add the potato wedges to the zip lock bag, seal, and toss to coat.
- Put the potatoes on the baking tray, sprinkle with salt & pepper and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with the grated cheese. Return to oven and bake for another 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle with the chopped coriander and serve with the sides. Great as a snack or an accompaniment to another dish such as enchiladas, fajitas etc.