Burrito bowl – vegan. This Chipotle inspired vegan Burrito Bowl features black beans, cilantro lime rice, and fajitas with fresh homemade salsa, romaine lettuce and avocado for a deliciously healthy lunch, dinner or meal prep idea! How to Make Vegan Burrito Bowls. I don't want to pick favorites in this burrito bowl situation, but you guys, WALNUTS ARE OUR STAR!
Eat it over greens as a salad or pile into a tortilla for a taco. Use it as a filling for stuffed peppers or. This recipe requires just a handful of simple pantry ingredients and is so quick and easy to make! You can have Burrito bowl – vegan using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Burrito bowl – vegan
- You need 3 cup of cooked brown rice, cooked in vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of corn, frozen.
- You need 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- You need of Himalayan salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil, for sautéing.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 of blue corn chips.
- You need 1 of guacamole.
- It’s 1 of salsa.
Enjoy for as a busy weeknight meal or healthy meal prep. This burrito bowl will fresh up your summer! If you liked the video don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to our cannel for more, we release a new video every friday!. These vegan burrito bowls are delicious and filling, perfect for a meatless meal that everybody loves!
Burrito bowl – vegan instructions
- Coat pan with oil (I use grape seed oil). Sauté chopped onion over medium heat until slightly brown..
- Add corn to pan, cook until corn is no longer frozen..
- Add drained and rinsed beans to pan. Stirring occasionally..
- Add spices to taste..
- Add cooked brown rice to pan. Mix thoroughly. Cook until everything is heated through..
- Spoon rice, beans, corn, and onion mixture into bowls..
- Serve with blue corn tortilla chips, guacamole, and salsa..
I use the Instant Pot to make rice and black beans. This vegan burrito bowl recipe delivers all the big flavours you'd want without the calories. It's a healthy burrito bowl vegan recipe that's easy to make. They can also be eaten warm or cold, making them perfect for meal prepping and eating. This burrito bowl is fully vegan (obvs).