Vegan Chocolate Cake. This really is the best chocolate cake ever, vegan or otherwise. A simple vegan chocolate cake, made with basic ingredients and perfect for any occasion. This vegan cake is a good recipe to have on hand any time you need to make a basic chocolate cake.
Not only is it super easy to make, but I'm actually convinced it is flop proof! This may be the healthiest cake I've made, but you'd never know it by eating it. It's perfectly moist with a rich dark chocolate flavor that's made even richer with a thick. You can cook Vegan Chocolate Cake using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Cake
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 280 g of flour.
- You need 75 g of Nesquik.
- You need 1 packet of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 packet of vanilla sugar.
- You need 200 g of granulated sugar.
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- It’s 350 ml of soy milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 200 ml of vegetable oil (or sub half the oil for 5 tbsp applesauce).
- It’s 1 of strong expresso.
- You need of Ganache.
- You need 100 g of chocolate.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy milk.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
This easy to make gluten free chocolate cake might become your new favorite dessert because it's fudgy, moist, rich, and so chocolaty! While the cakes cool prepare the frosting. Add vegan butter, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla. This BEST vegan chocolate cake recipe is quick and easy with no unusual ingredients.
Vegan Chocolate Cake instructions
- Combine all dry ingredients. Set aside. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F..
- Combine milk and vinegar. Set aside for 5 min until the mixture bubbles..
- Pour all wet ingredients into dry. Mix until just combined..
- Pour in a parchment-lined round cake pan and bake for around 30 min. Wait until cool to serve or frost. Enjoy :).
Hundreds of readers have loved this moist fluffy vegan chocolate cake. It's egg free and dairy free. Richard says: "A classic, two-layer vegan chocolate cake, sandwiched and topped with light, fluffy vegan chocolate buttercream. Make our easy vegan chocolate sponge for a special occasion using dairy substitutes. Put all of the other cake ingredients into a large bowl, pour over the milk mixture and beat well until smooth.