Vegan banana loaf 🙂. Over the years, I've tested oodles of vegan banana bread recipes and never settled on one that I thought was "it". Too dense, too dry, too moist, lacking "OMG, Eric, I found a loaf of banana bread in the freezer!!" It was like Christmas morning. And since we don't have a microwave and I'm not patient.
Sweet and tasty great for this time of. A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be frozen. It's great for using up overripe bananas, too. You can have Vegan banana loaf 🙂 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan banana loaf 🙂
- Prepare 225 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 3 of heaped tea-spoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 100 g of brown sugar/ castor sugar.
- Prepare 3 of tea-spoons of cinnamon.
- It’s 3 of large banana's (best used old banana's).
- Prepare 75 g of vegetable oil.
- You need 50 grams of dried fruit.
Easy marbled vegan chocolate banana bread made with everyday pantry ingredients. Recipe with whole wheat, oil-free, and refined sugar-free options. Despite the fancy looking marbled chocolate swirl design, it's actually quite easy to make this delectable eggless loaf. I love my vegan banana breads, and have quite a few variations in the recipe collection, like this Blueberry Banana Oat Bread, Buckwheat Banana I have made banana bread oil-free by replacing the oil with applesauce, and it was just as good and even healthier.
Vegan banana loaf 🙂 instructions
- Mix the bananas together to make a mushy texture.
- Add the rest of the dried ingredients.
- Mix together, add the oil in while mixing together.
- Put into a cake loaf tin for 45-55 minutes on 180oc.
The loaf was a little denser, but. The best banana bread ever, and it's vegan! Perfectly sweet, moist, and topped with a brown sugar crust, this delicious banana bread is super easy Optionally, include some stir-ins. Walnuts are my go-to, but pecans and chocolate chips are great as well. Pour the batter into a prepared loaf pan, smooth.