Vickys Individual Trifle Puddings. Vickys Individual Trifle Puddings This is just a basic free-from trifle recipe that I make for the kids that you can jazz up or change to suit yourself. Sandra Lee's individual-size trifles pack lots of flavor into one glass with minimal effort: Rum extract and fresh berries jazz up prepared vanilla pudding and pound cake. Top raspberries with a layer of JELL-O vanilla pudding sprinkled with mini chocolate chips.
It's everything yummy in one dessert 😋. We've got some individual puddings that are perfect for dinner parties. This collection has some great family favourites, including recipes for individual strawberry trifles in glasses, salted caramel chocolate fondants, tiramisu and mini cinnamon gooseberry crumbles in ramekins. You can cook Vickys Individual Trifle Puddings using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Individual Trifle Puddings
- It’s 3 of Vickys Ladyfingers, recipe below.
- Prepare of diced fruit if required eg peaches, pear.
- It’s 1 of flavoured jelly/jello (makes 570mls), see my vegan recipe attached below.
- Prepare 1 of whole recipe of Vickys Custard (makes 570mls), linked below.
- It’s 1 of Vickys Cashew Cream recipe, doubled, or my whipped coconut cream, see below.
- Prepare of sprinkles for decoration.
And of course you can make individual trifles just like these delicious Raspberry & White Chocolate Mini Trifles. Not only are they elegant and suitable for dinner parties (if you're after more easy dinner party dessert ideas check out this collection of amazing dinner party desserts), they're also perfect for portion control! I'm sure you've experienced the dilemma where a couple of. Trifle is a cold dessert that's layered with either a cake or brownies, fruit, and pudding.
Vickys Individual Trifle Puddings step by step
- Break off pieces of cake/ladyfingers and evenly divide between bowls to layer on the bottom of each. If using fruit put some in with the cake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357732-vickys-ladyfingers-for-tiramisutrifle-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
- Make up the jelly as the packet directs with hot water and pour evenly over the cake in each bowl. You can add some sherry, rum or brandy if you aren't serving children, just replace some of the water with the alcohol. Let set in the fridge https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333144-vickys-vegan-jellyjello-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
- While the jelly sets, start making the custard.
- Birds brand in the UK is free from so you can use it to packet direction but change the milk for coconut (or soy) milk. Other milks won't stay thick when refrigerated so the cream won't sit on top. Otherwise, see my custard recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332987-vickys-vanilla-custard-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
- While the custard cools make the cream. You can whip up chilled full fat coconut milk if you can't tolerate cashews, see Vickys Coconut Cream recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338524-vickys-whipped-coconut-cream-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332797-vickys-vegan-cashew-cream.
- I like the contrast of both as using coconut cream & coconut custard makes the whole dish quite coconutty obviously. I use vanilla extract to taste in the cashew cream plus a little powdered sugar to stiffen it up and I like to use almond extract in the custard to take the coconut edge off.
- When the custard is cool enough divide it evenly between the bowls on top of the jelly layer. Let it chill in the fridge for 15 minutes to firm a bit.
- Top with the cream.
- Decorate the top with sprinkles or thinly sliced fruit. You can pipe coconut cream to make pretty embellishments but the cashew cream won't be quite thick enough. Chill until serving.
- Depending on the size of bowls used you should get between 6 – 8 individual servings. As you can see I had 6 small bowls for the kids plus probably another 3 servings in a larger bowl as I had no more small! I also discovered I no longer have a pretty trifle bowl…..
You can make them in all different kinds of flavors. If you want to make these mini berry trifles without instant pudding, you definitely could (I would recommend a recipe like this — using only the Cheesecake Mousse portion and probably tripling the amount for this recipe). You need to use full-fat Greek yogurt in the pound cake. Vanilla pudding made with Kahlua becomes tasty, it'll be difficult not to eat the entire bowl before you get around to assembling the trifle. This mixed with creamy whipped topping, layers chocolate cake and those buttery and perfectly crispy toffee bits make a dessert that will have everyone fighting for seconds!