Vickys Vanilla Butter Cookie Pops, GF DF EF SF NF. Ingredients of Vickys Vanilla Cookie Santa Hats GF DF EF SF NF. BISCOTTI ALLA TORTA DI CAROTE lactose. Here is how you cook it.
Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Vickys Easter Carrot Cake Sandwich Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF. GF DF EF SF NF instructions. You can have Vickys Vanilla Butter Cookie Pops, GF DF EF SF NF using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Vanilla Butter Cookie Pops, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 170 grams of butter or dairy-free spread like gold foil-wrapped Stork brand.
- Prepare 170 grams of granulated sugar.
- You need 280 grams of gluten-free/plain flour (2 cups).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk or dairy-free alternative.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch/cornflour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of Fondant ready-roll icing and gel colouring as required.
Crumble the cake well into a bowl. Add the frosting and mix in. The mixture should be holding together but not too moist, get your hands in and work it well. Mix the flour, sugar and egg replacer together in a bowl and put the rest of the cookie ingredients into a saucepan.
Vickys Vanilla Butter Cookie Pops, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, then beat in the milk and vanilla.
- Sift the flour, salt, baking powder and cornstarch into the bowl and mix well to form a dough. You may need a little extra milk if using gluten-free flour.
- Cut the dough in half and flatten. Wrap in clingfilm or baking parchment and chill in the fridge for an hour. You can also at this stage put the dough in a freezer bag and freeze it for up to 3 months.
- Preheat the oven to gas 5/ 190C / 375°F and line your baking sheets with baking parchment.
- Take a disc of dough out of the fridge and let sit out for 10 minutes so it's easier to roll out.
- Dust a surface with flour then roll out the dough to a quarter inch thick and cut out circle shapes.
- Press the cake pop stick halfway up each cookie to make the indent shape then place on the baking sheets 2cm apart.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown then cool on a wire rack.
- To decorate I use ready roll icing. Colour the icing as you wish with a few drops of food colouring. Roll out and cut a disc the same size as you cut your cookies. Give the cookie a brush with some sugared water, put the cake pop stick in place with a little jam to keep it in place then lay the icing disc on top.
- Build up your design with more icing, edible decoration etc. For the santa suits I coloured some icing black and cut out a strip for the belt. I used a gold edible ink pen for the buckle and some sugar balls for buttons. Stick all the bits on with some sugared water to help them stick.
- For the snowmen I cut out different colour hat shapes and rolled little balls of orange icing into cones for the noses.
- These will work well for shapes like xmas trees, stars etc. They make a nice treat for the kids stockings. Put a small cellophane bag over the top and tie with a metallic twist tie.
Great recipe for Vickys Nutter Butter Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF. I found Nutter Butters in the World Foods section in our supermarket and totally loved them. I HAD to make a version for the kids so here it is! Great recipe for Vickys Coconut Cherry Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF. If you like them a little thicker, chill the cookies in the fridge a half hour before baking so they don't spread so much.