Blueberry banana pancakes – vegan.
You can cook Blueberry banana pancakes – vegan using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry banana pancakes – vegan
- You need of Coconut oil.
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 2 cups of rolled oats – gluten-free ones if needed.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened soy milk – or other plant milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Blueberries – fresh or frozen; i use a large handful in the mix and then extra as a topping.
Blueberry banana pancakes – vegan instructions
- Put everything except the blueberries in a blender – the mix doesn’t have to be completely smooth. You can also mix it by hand in a big bowl, making sure the bananas are mashed up..
- Preheat your pan on a medium heat so it’s ready for the first pancake!.
- Pour the mix into a big bowl (if you’ve used a blender). Gently fold in the blueberries..
- Add a little coconut oil to the pan..
- Add a dollop of pancake mix to the pan. A heaped tablespoon is a good measure – or use an ice cream scoop if you want all the pancakes the same size..
- Cook for about 4 mins – the edges will start to go golden. Then flip and cook for another 3-4 mins. A lot depends on the pan and the amount of mix..
- When one pancake is done, keep it warm in an ovenproof dish in a low temperature oven. Repeat the process til all the batter is used up..
- Add your toppings and enjoy 😋.