Eggplant pepper and tomato Stirfry 炒三茄#vegan#. This super easy dish is a really common dish all over China. I always think that tomato and egg love each other. I can tell by how good they taste together.
Perfectly charred and crispy pan fried potato, eggplant and pepper stirred with a garlicky savory sauce. Return the eggplant and potato to the pan and add bell pepper. Cook and stir until the sauce is evenly coated I stirfry it regularly, but haven't used the saltwater and cornstarch method before. You can have Eggplant pepper and tomato Stirfry 炒三茄#vegan# using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant pepper and tomato Stirfry 炒三茄#vegan#
- It’s 2-3 of organic Chinese eggplants, sliced.
- It’s 1 of medium tomato, wedged.
- It’s 8 of shishito peppers, seeded.
- You need 1 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of cooking wine.
- You need 1 Tsp of white vinegar.
It's fast, easy, cheap, and delicious. If you've had it, you know why you'd want to make it again and again. If you haven't had it, it may not sound like much. Was not always a fan of eggplant.
Eggplant pepper and tomato Stirfry 炒三茄#vegan# instructions
- Rinse and slice eggplant. Soak in a container filled with 2 cups of water mixed with a Tsp white vinegar and 1 tsp salt for 10 minutes. This step helps eggplant to retain beautiful purple color in cooking and reduce oil absorption..
- Slice tomato and set aside. Remove seeds from pepper and slice them into bite sizes and set aside..
- Drain soaked eggplants and squeeze out excessive water. Set them with other ingredients..
- Heat up the wok and add Olive oil. Fry eggplant in the wok for 15 seconds or until soft. Set aside. Sauté pepper and minced garlic in the same wok with residual oil. Finally add tomatoes. Cook until red juice releases for about 10 seconds. Salt and pepper to your taste..
- Add eggplant back and mix them well. Adjust seasoning if needed..
- Serve hot over rice, or with porridge..
Seared Japanese Eggplant and Cherry Tomatoes with Teriyaki Glaze. This eggplant stir-fry is easy to make. Stir-fried tomato and scrambled eggs (Chinese: 番茄炒蛋/西紅柿炒雞蛋) is a common dish in China. It is usually served as a main course. A versatile vegetarian sauce recipe with eggplant, bell peppers, and tomatoes for topping pasta, polenta, grilled fish, or steaks.