Vickys Christmas Stollen Bread, GF DF EF SF. Vickys Christmas Stollen Bread, GF DF EF SF I love stollen, almondy rummy citrus goodness! Vickys Christmas Stollen Bread, GF DF EF SF I love stollen, almondy rummy citrus goodness! Mix the flour, cocoa and salt together.
Vickys Christmas Stollen Bread, GF DF EF SF. Mix together the cracker crumbs and melted butter. Chill in the freezer while preparing the filling. You can cook Vickys Christmas Stollen Bread, GF DF EF SF using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Christmas Stollen Bread, GF DF EF SF
- It’s 500 grams of gluten-free flour / bread flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum if using gluten-free flour.
- You need 7 grams of dried yeast.
- You need 100 grams of sugar.
- You need 200 grams of raisins.
- It’s 100 grams of candied lemon peel.
- It’s 50 grams of candied orange peel.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rum.
- You need 1 pinch of ground mace.
- It’s 1 pinch of ground aniseed.
- It’s 1 pinch of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 100 grams of flaked almonds.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh grated lemon zest.
- It’s 200 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 130 grams of dairy free spread such as gold foil Stork etc.
- It’s 125 grams of marzipan (check label as some are not egg-free).
This pie downright beautiful when made with white nectarines. Slip the skins off the fruit, slice in half and arrange in an unbaked pie shell. Originating in Northern Pakistan, the Balti is a fresh. Here is how you achieve it.
Vickys Christmas Stollen Bread, GF DF EF SF step by step
- Soak the raisins and candied peels in the rum and set aside. Mix the flour with the xanthan gum if using, the yeast and the sugar. Melt 100g of the margarine and combine with the warmed milk and ground spices. Make a well in the flour and add the liquid. Mix then knead until you form a smooth dough.
- Knead in the almonds, rum raisin mix and grated lemon zest. Lightly oil a large bowl, put the dough in and cover with a tea towel. Leave to rise in a warm place until the dough has doubled in size, an hour or 2.
- Take the dough out and knead again well. Leave to rise again for a further 20 minutes if using wheat based flour.
- Divide the dough in two and knead each down into a rectangle. Make 2 sausage shapes from the marzipan and lie in the middle of each dough rectangle. Wrap the dough around the marzipan and form a loaf shape. Place on a baking sheet and let rise again for another hour. Bake at gas 4 / 180C / 350°F for 40 minutes or until ready.
- Brush the loaves with the the 30g of remaining melted margarine then dust with some icing/powdered sugar. Wait 15 minutes then liberally dust again.
- Will keep for 1 week in an airtight container.
Ingredients of Vickys Chicken Balti, GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Christmas Leftovers Sandwich. Christmas in a sandwich!. you can now add another slice of bread that's been dipped briefly in gravy so your sandwich is nice & juicy if the turkey is a bit dry, then add more sliced turkey on top of it . The wreath-shaped stollen I saw in a baking supply store was so cute that I tried making it in an easy way using a bread machine and easy to acquire ingredients. I used store-bought mixed fruit soaked in rum..