Vegan banana scones. Vegan Banana Scones with just the right amount of density, flake and fluff, a delicious crust, super yum banana bread taste, toasty nuts, and an over-the-top splatter of maple glaze. Vegan Banana Scones that are flaky and tender with a golden crust and a delightful banana bread taste thanks to cinnamon, vanilla and toasty nuts! Banana pecan scones made with coconut oil instead of butter.
Vegan Banana Scones made healthy with whole grain flour, coconut oil, and lightly sweetened. Today, I will be showing you guys how to make this yummy vegan banana scone recipe! Alternatively, the scones are delicious served as a dinner roll with dishes such as vegan mashed potatoes and mushroom gravy. You can cook Vegan banana scones using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan banana scones
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of bisquick flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cold vegan butter (sticks cut into cubes).
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 4 of table spoons of caster sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of plant based milk (I used oatlay).
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Extra flour for working the dough.
- Prepare of You can always substitute any vegan ingredients forregular stuff.
Banana bread and banana muffins will never be banana scones!!! This banana scone recipe yields such a unique texture- an incredible mash up of banana bread and. These vegan banana oat scones are made with a combination of whole wheat and oat flours which gives them a really unique texture and flavor. Double Chocolate Banana Scones – Vegan and Gluten Free.
Vegan banana scones step by step
- Mash the bananas and set aside. Get your flour sifted. Using your hands combine the cold butter cubes until the flour feels grainy or looks like sand. Then add the sugar and bananas, mixing well. Turn your oven to 350 degrees..
- After mixing well, add the plant based milk and work into a doughy ball adding flour if it's too sticky. After you get the firmness you like, roll your dough on a cutting board making sure to flour it first. Make sure your rolling pin is also floured. After rolling a circle of 1 inch thick cut into triangles (or whatever shape you like). Brush the scones with some milk and even sprinkle some sugar if you like..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. They are moist and flaky too..
When I was in college, I used to grab a cup of coffee and a scone in the morning before I head out to class. Vegan Banana Nut Scones. click here to see more like this. Vegan Whole Wheat Banana Nut P. Enjoy our vegan version of scones, which uses soy milk and vegan vegetable spread to replace the dairy. Put these Banana Black Sesame Scones on your brunch menu today or simply enjoy one for an I had recipes for muffins and fudge, but ultimately these Banana Black Sesame Vegan Scones won.