Vickys Strawberry Santas, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Vanilla Cookie Santa Hats GF DF EF SF NF step by step. Combine the cream cheese with the icing sugar and vanilla and blend smooth. Top each cookie with some of the mixture.
Vickys Hawaiian Sweet Bread, GF DF EF SF NF step by step. This is what inspired the strawberry santas recipe. Not as cute but just as tasty! You can cook Vickys Strawberry Santas, GF DF EF SF NF using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Strawberry Santas, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 10 of large strawberries.
- It’s 200 grams of cream cheese, see my recipe, or whipped coconut cream.
- Prepare to taste of icing/confectioners sugar,.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 20 of poppy seeds for the eyes.
See great recipes for Vickys Coconut 'Cream Cheese', GF DF EF SF NF too! See great recipes for Vickys Lentil & Vegetable Stew, GF DF EF SF NF too! Vickys Scottish Iced Pineapple Cream Tarts, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Great recipe for Vickys Scottish Iced Pineapple Cream Tarts, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Easy Strawberry Fool, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free A fast dessert for if the kids bring company over, even quicker if you already have a pot of custard in the fridge!.
Vickys Strawberry Santas, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Rinse the strawberries, cut a thin slice off the wide end so they sit flat on the plate and cut off the pointed tops, about a quarter of the whole strawberry. Dig out the inside of the main part of each strawberry with a paring knife from the end that the tops came off. Keep the tops as these are used for the Santa hat.
- Put the cream cheese / coconut cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract into a mixing bowl and beat until thick and smooth. Add enough powdered sugar to make it taste as sweet as you like it. Put the mix into a piping bag https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346731-vickys-coconut-cream-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333073-vickys-cashew-nut-cream-cheese.
- To make the Santa faces, pipe the mixture inside the hollowed out strawberry. Add a small amount of the mixture to the top of the strawberry to make the face part and place the tops you cut off back on.
- Pipe a couple of dots onto the body strawberry for buttons and a blob on top of the hat part for a pom-pom. Place 2 poppy seeds on the face part for eyes.
- Instead of the seeds you could use chocolate sprinkles or an icing pen.
- See my posted recipes for whipped coconut cream and dairy-free cream cheese for full ingredients / instructions.
We used to think it was the fanciest pudding ever! Vickys Cashew Nut 'Cream Cheese' step by step. Bring a pan of water to boil then take off heat. Drain and rinse, then put in a blender with all of the other ingredients minus the 'extra water or milk'. Add the extra liquid if needed to help the blender blades work.