Vickys Christmas Cranberry & Pistachio Cookies, GF DF EF SF. Great recipe for Vickys Christmas Cranberry & Pistachio Cookies, GF DF EF SF. I really like the red & green colours in these, very Christmassy, especially with a little dusting of icing sugar 'snow' on the tops. If you can't do nuts, leave them out or add extra cranberries Vickys Christmas Cranberry & Pistachio Cookies, GF DF EF SF instructions.
Vickys Cranberry Topped Christmas Pork Pies, GF DF EF GF NF A yummy snack for Santa perhaps! Great recipe for Vickys Cranberry and Apple Sauce Loaf, GF DF EF SF NF. This is the perfect recipe for using up leftover apple sauce and cranberry sauce from your Christmas or New Years dinner. You can cook Vickys Christmas Cranberry & Pistachio Cookies, GF DF EF SF using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Christmas Cranberry & Pistachio Cookies, GF DF EF SF
- It’s 370 grams of gluten-free / plain flour (3 cups).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- You need 235 grams of sunflower spread / butter (1 cup).
- It’s 170 grams of golden caster sugar (3/4 cup).
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 40 grams of chopped dried cranberries (1/3 cup).
- Prepare 40 grams of chopped shelled pistachios (3/8 cup).
- You need of cold water as needed to bind.
- You need of icing sugar to decorate.
A simple lemon glaze over the top will take it to another level Great recipe for Vickys Cornbread Stuffing, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free. We usually have oatmeal stuffing and bread sauce with our Christmas roast but I thought I'd try something different after seeing a cornbread dressing recipe on the app yesterday. I think I did a good job, the kids. VICKY"s CRANBERRY KITCHEN…. with The US CRANBERRIES & The FBAI at THE BANDRA PROJECT….
Vickys Christmas Cranberry & Pistachio Cookies, GF DF EF SF step by step
- In a bowl, rub together the flour, xanthan gum if using, salt and butter with your fingertips to form breadcrumbs.
- Add the sugar and knead into a dough, adding a few drops cold water as required to help it come together.
- Knead in the nuts and cranberries then form a sausage shape from the dough about 4cm in diameter.
- Wrap in clingfilm and chill for half an hour.
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a baking tray.
- Cut the dough into 24 pieces and roll into balls, then flatten with the palm of your hand. I find it easiest to cut the dough into quarters then mark with a knife 6 lines on each quarter sausage then cut through into even slices.
- Place on the baking tray and bake for 14 – 18 minutes until slightly golden.
- Let sit on the baking tray a couple of minutes before cooling completely on a wire rack then dust lightly with icing sugar.
- You can freeze half of the dough for later use if required. It'll keep for around 3 months.
- You can leave out the pistachios if you can't tolerate nuts or exchange them for sunflower seeds.
When Sameer Malkani from the FBAI invited me to this Event by my Fave Chef Vicky Ratnani, I promptly replied with a YES…There was no way I was going to miss this…Meeting the Master Chef & also getting to Taste his Food…Simply WOOW ! Being a huge FOODIE & also A Recipe Developer, I have always. Vegetable Broth, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys 'Tur-Duck-Hen' Roulade (Three Bird Roast) GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Salted EF SF NF – Vickys Vichyssoise, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Christmas Cranberry & Pistachio Shortbread Cookies, GF DF – Vickys Dairy-Free CONDENSED Cream of Chicken Soup. Best breadsticks memes – popular memes on the site ifunny.co. Cranberry Sauce Recipe: How to make cranberry sauce the simplest, easiest method.