Vegan spiced apple cupcakes. Easy to prepare and easy to enjoy, these vegan cupcakes are loaded with fall flavors and topped off with a creamy vegan buttercream. Freshly caramelized apples, cinnamon, vanilla, and lemon come together to make these vegan cupcakes flavored with all things fall. Spiced Apple Cake or Apple Spice Cake.
Have you noticed the dearth of cupcakes on the blog:). Yes, a very sweet chocolate frosting will be discarded too. These apple spice cupcakes are incredibly moist like banana bread, soft and fluffy like a muffin, rich and decadent like chocolate cake. You can cook Vegan spiced apple cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan spiced apple cupcakes
- You need 1 3/4 Cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of canola oil.
- It’s of For the frosting:.
- You need 3 cups of Powdered (confectioners) Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Vegan Butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Apples and caramel are a classic fall flavor combination and I baked today's cupcakes as an excuse to make salted caramel frosting. Since these cupcakes are called apple spice cupcakes there needed to be apples in there somewhere. I love apple spice ANYTHING and these cupcakes look so good! I actually have a similar vegan recipe.
Vegan spiced apple cupcakes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a cupcake tray with 12 cupcake liners..
- Sift the flour into a bowl and add the sugar, baking soda and salt..
- Then add the coconut milk, vanilla extract, canola oil and white vinegar. Mix thoroughly till batter is smooth..
- Fill your cupcake liners 3/4 and place in the oven..
- After 20-25 minutes move cupcakes to a cooling rack and allow to cool thoroughly before frosting..
- Preparing your frosting: Add the vegan butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract to an electric mixer bowl. First mixon low speed, gradually increase speed until you have perfectly smooth frosting..
Apples Christmas Thanksgiving Halloween Dessert Bake Sale Potluck Buttermilk Cakes Cupcakes Holidays Fall Winter Cocktail Party Easy. These apple cupcakes with are like eating an apple cobbler in cupcake form! I make my apple cupcakes with brown sugar and load them up with fall spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, ginger and cloves. I also always add lemon zest to my apple desserts as it brightens up the flavor and gives. For this Spiced Apple Cider Cupcakes recipe I've packed in as much apple flavor as possible, even without using fresh apples.