Vickys Festive Florentines, GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Festive Florentines, GF DF EF SF NF. These look very festive and you can add any dried fruit you like, they'll taste great whatever is in them. Apricots, sultanas or dried apple would be great, pecans, pisrachios or cashews too Vickys Boozy Mincemeat Christmas Scones GF DF EF SF NF Another use for sweet mincemeat and Cointreau, my Boozy Mincemeat Christmas Scones!.
Great recipe for Vickys Orange & Cranberry Brussel Sprouts, GF DF EF SF NF. Brussel sprouts have never looked so festive! Vickys Giant Gingerbread Men, GF DF EF SF NF It's hard every holiday to find stocking fillers and treats for children with multiple allergies. You can cook Vickys Festive Florentines, GF DF EF SF NF using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Festive Florentines, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 2 tbsp of golden syrup (see my profile for the recipe).
- Prepare 75 grams of sunflower spread / butter.
- Prepare 65 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 80 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- You need 40 grams of flaked almonds (or swap out for other dried fruit/nuts).
- It’s 50 grams of glacé cherries, chopped.
- You need 50 grams of mixed candied peel.
- It’s 50 grams of dried cranberries.
I usually make gingerbread shapes and stained glass window cookies for hanging on the Christmas tree but I thought I'd do something extra special with my cookies this year. See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Cooking recipes. Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Vickys Prawn Cocktail Crostini, GF DF EF SF NF. Recipe: Perfect Osuimono – Clear Soup For Girl's Day Festival.
Vickys Festive Florentines, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the syrup, sugar and butter in a saucepan.
- Melt until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in the remaining ingredients until well coated with the syrup mixture.
- Drop heaping teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto the baking sheet. I do 2 batches of 9 so they have plenty of room to spread out.
- Bake for 12 minutes until the florentines have flattened and spread out and are bubbling around the edges.
- If they haven't flattened enough they'll still be soft and you can use a spoon to pat down the tops and tidy round the edges to make them neater if you wish.
- Let sit on the tray for a good 5 minutes then carefully transfer to a wire rack to fully set.
- If you want to be fancy, melt some safe chocolate and coat the bottoms of the florentines. Let set upsides down on a wire rack.
Vickys Strawberry Santas, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook. Great recipe for Vickys Strawberry Santas, GF DF EF SF NF. Quick and cute, tasty too lol!. You'll love these festive outdoor Christmas decorations! Our ideas for outside Christmas porch decor will have your home looking gorgeous in no time, from DIY birdseed.