Vegan Banana Oatmeal.
You can have Vegan Banana Oatmeal using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Oatmeal
- You need 1 of ripe bruised banana.
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1 tsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground flax seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Almond milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Peanut butter.
Vegan Banana Oatmeal instructions
- Add all of the ingredients to a small pot. Cook over medium heat, stirring and mashing the banana with a spoon as it cooks..
- Cook for 8-10 minutes until thick and creamy, stirring frequently so it doesn’t burn..
- Remove the pot from the heat after 8-10 minutes and let sit for a few more minutes to thicken a little more..
- Serve warm and add any desired toppings like chopped walnuts, peanut butter, banana, chia seeds..
- If you want it a little creamier add in a little additional almond milk or any other plant based milk of choice to reach desired consistency..
- You can substitute peanut butter with any other plant based butter too..