Couscous with gorgeous green veggies (Vegan). This healthy green pizza recipe starts by covering the couscous with boiling vegetable broth. If making this pizza base recipe gluten-free, cook the quinoa in vegetable broth as instructed on the package you're using. Put the dry couscous in a non-reactive heat proof dish.
While the vegetables are roasting, cook the couscous. Add the vegetable broth to a sauce pot, place a lid on top, and bring to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, add the couscous, turn off the heat, and cover the pot with the lid once again. You can cook Couscous with gorgeous green veggies (Vegan) using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Couscous with gorgeous green veggies (Vegan)
- It’s 100 g of green peas.
- It’s 100 g of brussels sprouts.
- You need 8 pieces of green asparagus.
- It’s 100 g of couscous.
- Prepare of Some salt.
Let the couscous sit, undisturbed, for ten minutes. I throw them into omelets or stir them into grains like this roasted vegetable lemon tahini couscous. Add in the garlic, red pepper and courgette. Add a little more olive oil or a splash of water if the pan gets dry.
Couscous with gorgeous green veggies (Vegan) instructions
- Cook the brussels sprouts and green peas in salted water, when they are almost ready, add the peeled asparagus, first the stems only, lastly the heads too.
- Pour some of the hot cooking water on the couscous and cover it for 5 minutes then stir it and mix the veggies in.
In a large bowl, add the cooked cous cous, the turmeric, chickpeas and stir in the fried vegetables. Mix well and season with salt and pepper. Add broth; bring to a boil. Fluff with a fork and serve immediately. Add the water and chicken broth and bring to a boil.