My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli.
You can have My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli
- Prepare 10 of Shrimp tails on.
- Prepare 1 of smal bag of Broccoli coleslaw.
- Prepare 2 of Avocados ripe sliced.
- It’s 3-5 of tortillas in case u break one or 2 😁.
- It’s 2 Cloves of garlic crushed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise or Vegan Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 cups of corn starch.
- You need 1 Tbsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of ground pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of guacamole.
- It’s 2 of likes sliced.
- You need 1/4 of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of Tblsp Goya Adobo Seasoning.
- Prepare 1-2 of Green Plantains (Spanish bananas).
My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli step by step
- Put vegetable oil in saute pan, cut plantain in 1 inch pieces and using a smal knife remove outer green skin k be oil has reached 350 degrees add plantains until golden on all sides remove put on paper towels to drain, knce slightly cool use a small plate and smash plantain till its flat I have a Tostones smasher, place back in oil and cook till golden. Drain and set aside,.
- Add cornstarch salt and pepper to a bowl mix well and add shrimp to coat well,set aside. Put coleslaw and mayonnaise in a medium bowl mix together add 1 tsp of garlic set aside in fridge..
- Using same pan Add shrimp and garlic to oil and fry till golden, i put a jalapeno in there i like heat,,place on paper towel to drain.
- Put your tortillas in the oven and bake on broil for a few minutes till toasted remove and put on plate add coleslaw, then sliced avocado then shrimp..
- Place on a platter with Tostones a spoonful of guacomole sliced limes and serve..