Vegan Smoked "Pepperjack-Bacon" Kale Chips (Gluten free, Soy Free, Nut free, Raw, Vegan). Great recipe for Vegan Smoked "Pepperjack-Bacon" Kale Chips (Gluten free, Soy Free, Nut free, Raw, Vegan). The smell of these beauties really brought me back to the old days. At first, I was reminded of one of those cheese snacks with the "ito's" suffix.
See more ideas about Lamb recipes, Recipes, Lamb. See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Favorite recipes. See more ideas about Recipes, Cooking recipes, Food. You can have Vegan Smoked "Pepperjack-Bacon" Kale Chips (Gluten free, Soy Free, Nut free, Raw, Vegan) using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Smoked "Pepperjack-Bacon" Kale Chips (Gluten free, Soy Free, Nut free, Raw, Vegan)
- You need 1 bunch of Kale.
- You need 1 cup of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare 1 of lemon , juiced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 7 drops of liquid smoke *.
- Prepare 3 cloves of black garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of maple syrup.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coconut aminos.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lucuma powder *.
- You need 2 teaspoons of paprika smoked.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cayenne powder.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/3 – 1/2 cup of water alkaline.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare pinch of turmeric powder*.
Featuring buttery squash, chewy wild rice and oven-caramelized onion, this hearty gluten-free salad will become a family favorite. Its components can be assembled ahead with dressing added just before serving. See more ideas about Home kitchens, Recipes, Country house.
Vegan Smoked "Pepperjack-Bacon" Kale Chips (Gluten free, Soy Free, Nut free, Raw, Vegan) step by step
- Optional- Soak Sunflower Seeds for at least 2 hours in warm water..
- Wash Kale in a bowl of water and vinegar or produce cleaner. Drain and dry with a salad spinner, towels, paper towels or air dry..
- De-stem Kale by loosely pinching the stem and sliding your index finger and thumb up the leaf, so the leaf slips right off of the fibrous stem. Collect the leaves in a large bowl..
- Rinse Sunflower Seeds and place in food processor or blender, along with all other ingredients except for oil and water..
- Blend thoroughly, scrape down sides and add water. If you need to add more water to allow the mixture to blend do so..
- Once the mixture is smooth and incorporated, slowly add oil while the machine is running if you have the option through a feed tube. If not simply add the oil and blend for about 30 seconds..
- Scrape the processor or blender down and pour into the bowl of kale..
- Now the fun part! Massage the kale and be sure to do this with a calm state of mind. Take deep breaths and send love into the food. It may sound silly, but this is very important. "Haste makes waste." Once the sauce is evenly distributed transfer the kale to your dehydrator sheet or a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- If using the a dehydrator, dry at 110F for about 18 hours, check at about 13 hours to see how dry the chips are..
- If using the oven, set to the lowest setting and bake until dry..
- Enjoy your bacon-y, chees-y, smok-y goodness with 0 guilt. Congrats, you really did it..