Blueberries Cheesecake Overnight Oats.
You can have Blueberries Cheesecake Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberries Cheesecake Overnight Oats
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Rolled Oats,.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Vegan Cream Cheese,.
- Prepare of Almond Milk, 1/4 Cup + More.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Chia Seeds,.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Alce Nero’s Organic Blueberry Jam,.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Fresh Blueberries,.
- You need of Fresh Lemon Peel Julienned, 1/2 Lemon.
- It’s of Maple Syrup Preferably Grade ‘A’, 1 TBSP Adjust To Preference.
Blueberries Cheesecake Overnight Oats step by step
- Add oats, cream cheese and milk into a mug or jar. Add in chia seeds, Alce Nero’s blueberry jam and blueberries. *Reserve some fresh blueberries for garnishing.* Give it a light stir..
- Cover and chill in the fridge overnight. Next morning, stir in more milk to desired consistency. Garnish with some more fresh blueberries and lemon peel..
- To peel the skin off the lemon, simply run a potato peeler over the lemon lightly without peeling off the white pith.* Lastly, drizzle maple syrup over the top. Serve immediately..