Vegan chocolate cake. This really is the best chocolate cake ever, vegan or otherwise. It's super moist, rich and full of chocolate. Sift flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt, and granulated sugar into a large bowl.
Not to mention velvety and chocolatey. And very simple to make, some vegan cakes require an awful lot of expensive ingredients. A* for taste, ease and texture!" – Natasha ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Best vegan cake recipe ever! You can have Vegan chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan chocolate cake
- Prepare 2 cups of spelt flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cacao powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of plant-based milk eg hazelnut.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of coconut oil, melted.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
I made mine into cupcakes and subbed the vegan butter for vegetable oil and it came out perfect! Easy Vegan Chocolate Cake Easy Vegan Chocolate Cake. Vegan or not if you're looking for an amazing chocolate cake recipe you are going to love this Vegan Chocolate Cake. What Are Vegan Cakes Made Of?
Vegan chocolate cake step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients together..
- Mix all the wet ingredients – then add to the dry and whisk..
- Pour into the cake tin. Bake for ~50 mins: until you can put a cocktail stick in the centre and it comes out clean. Leave to cool..
- I added some chocolate-raspberry frosting… but the cake’s pretty moist so doesn’t really need it..
Very simply, dairy-free versions of regular cake ingredients. Vegan butter is subbed for dairy butter, and a combo of oil, dairy-free milk, and apple cider vinegar replace the eggs. Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake: Use peanut butter in place of the oil. Frost with the vegan cream cheese frosting recipe from my Easy Cinnamon Rolls post, and beat a half cup of peanut butter into the frosting. The vegan cake uses just a few basic ingredients you might already have on hand – no flax or chia eggs required, and no unusual ingredients like avocado or black beans.