Vegan gluten-free brownies. How to make Vegan Gluten Free Brownies. For these brownies we used a gluten-free all purpose flour blend. So we start off by adding some gluten-free all purpose flour into a mixing bowl (no need to sift the flour first) along with some cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, salt and instant coffee powder (brings out the flavors even more!).
This Gluten-Free Vegan Brownie recipe is super simple to make, and uses regular ingredients found in most kitchens. If you want a more traditional brownie, check out my Gluten Free Brownies. My Dark Chocolate Banana Brownies are also super scrumptious. You can cook Vegan gluten-free brownies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan gluten-free brownies
- It’s 1 tin of canellini beans.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa.
- You need 1/2 of rice flour or ground almonds.
- You need 1 tbsp of smooth apple sauce.
- You need 3 tsp of gluten-free baking soda.
- You need 3 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of instant coffee.
- You need 1 tbsp of dark rum or 1 tsp vanilla essence.
I don't even like brownies or sweets to be honest; I've always been a rather savoury person but finding a gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan recipe to make the DH his favourite dessert was not so easy. Thankfully I ran into your recipe!! These brownies are a perfect texture of the fudgey and cakey variety, with nice chewy edges. Pin; Share; These vegan brownies taste just like a boxed mix- but better!
Vegan gluten-free brownies step by step
- Rinse and drain beans. Blend until smooth. I like to sieve to remove excess skins to create a smoother texture but this is not strictly necessary if well pureed..
- Add rice flour or almond, instant coffee, cocoa, sugar, rum or vanilla, apple sauce, and oil. Stir well..
- In a separate bowl add baking soda and apple cider vinegar and mix well. Add to mixture and combine..
- Pour into a lined baking tin and level. Put into a preheated oven at 160C for 40-45 minutes until pulling away from tin at the edges..
- Remove carefully from the oven and allow to cool. Remove from tin and cut into squares once cool. Enjoy on it's own or with a dollop of vegan icecream..
- Keeps well in an airtight container for several days..
Gooey, fudgy, and rich brownies- no one will know they also happen to be dairy-free and gluten-free too! The sweetness in these brownies comes entirely from dates, which get blended up with the tofu to create a thick, silky-smooth, caramel-like mixture. Inspired by my Chocolate Torte recipe, the flour-replacement in these grain-free brownies is ground almonds (almond meal/flour), which creates a simultaneously fudgy and chewy texture without sugar. The ground almonds paired with the tofu add. Gluten free Vegan brownies and brownie mix.