Vegan Teriyaki Tofu with Rice.
You can cook Vegan Teriyaki Tofu with Rice using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Teriyaki Tofu with Rice
- It’s 2 Tbl of coconut oil.
- It’s 14 oz of pkg firm tofu.
- Prepare 1/2 of each green and red bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of slivered almonds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt (or to taste).
- It’s half of bottle teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of or so sliced fresh mushrooms (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut flakes (optional).
Vegan Teriyaki Tofu with Rice instructions
- Add coconut oil to pan..
- Slice tofu into 1-inch cubes..
- Combine bell peppers, onion, mushrooms, almonds, garlic, tofu, ginger, salt, and coconut flakes, and saute in coconut oil over med-low heat until vegetables are soft..
- Add about 1/2 bottle teriyaki sauce, and simmer for around 10 – 15 min, or until flavors blend..
- Serve with rice and vegetables. We suggest basmati or jasmine rice with Asian medley style vegetables. **Serve over riced cauliflower for low-carb version!.