Vegan Gingerbread men cookies. In another bowl combine the wet ingredients and the brown sugar including the flax egg. Better than non vegan gingerbread cookies. The dough was very difficult to work with though.
This is the dairy-free version of a very popular Gingerbread Men Cookies recipes. Includes Royal Icing and vegan, egg-free options. Funny, this seems to happen every time we make cookies. You can have Vegan Gingerbread men cookies using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Gingerbread men cookies
- You need of To blend dry: 8-10 deseeded dates.
- You need 1 cup of oats flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of tsn baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of tsn baking powder.
- It’s 1 inch of deskined ginger grated.
- It’s 1 of tbn ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut/palm sugar.
- It’s 2 of tsn lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of molasses/thick maple syrup.
- It’s 2 of tbn Apple sauce(or any sugar substitute).
- Prepare of For frosting:20 gms coconut creme.
- Prepare 20 gms of spinach puréed.
- You need 20 gms of strawberry purée.
That just means the luxury of eating the dough and decorating these cute little gingerbread men all over again! Vegan gingerbread cookies are packed molasses which contains vitamins and minerals such as magnesium, iron and potassium. Use this dough for your gingerbread house project this year and of course for the best gingerbread men & women cookies you will find; or follow me through to my Winter Wonderland Gingerbread Cake where I take this dough and make a forest of gingerbread trees to decorate the top!. For the decorating part you can use my vegan royal icing, and I do love this recipe more than the original royal.
Vegan Gingerbread men cookies step by step
- Blend dry all the ingredients listed under “to be blended dry”.
- Pack the dough in a cling film and store in refrigerator overnight.
- Sprinkle the working board with some flour and lay your dough on it and flatten it first with your hands.
- Place the dough between 2 wax papers/baking sheet.Then gently roll it out circular using a rolling pin.
- Cut of ginger man cookies using cookie cutter.
- Lay the cut of cookies on a baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes at 200 degree celcius.
- Let cool, while we prepare ganache and cookie dressing.
- Whip 10 gms of thick coconut creme and scoop out in a piping bag and draw ginger men’s facial features, buttons, etc.
- In another bowl whip 10 gms coconut creme and spinach purée and prepare thick ganache for frosting.
- You can choose to cover either one side of whole cookie or only create certain features like buttons, etc using this ganache.
- Use strawberry crush for red colour ganache.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes for the ganache to set.
- Enjoy your Christmas and surprise your guests with these pretty gingerbread men cookies.
- Tip:The cookies taste awesome without the frosting, but you may choose to decorate them for the holiday season..
- Tip:Refrigeration process can be for 8 hours too at the minimum.
This article takes a look at recipes for vegan gingerbread cookies in an attempt to help you find the perfect one for your holiday celebrations. Crisp on the outside, tender in the middle, and full of molasses and ginger flavor. Roll out dough and cut into shapes or simply roll into small balls and bake into ginger "snaps." Instructions. In a large bowl, add flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking powder, cloves, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, add sugar and oil.