Vegan Gingerbread Cookies-delicious & guilt-free. Get your whole-grain bread without another trip to the grocery store. Our Whole Grain Bread is always sprouted, full of flavor, and nothing but nutritious. Delicious as cut-outs or rolled into balls to make soft, chewy ginger cookies.
Ingredients of Vegan Gingerbread Cookies-delicious & guilt-free. Vegan Gingerbread Cookies-delicious & guilt-free #vegan. Going vegan is a great life choice as it helps with shedding excess weight, lowers blood sugar levels, reduces risk of certain cancers & gives you a healthy heart! You can cook Vegan Gingerbread Cookies-delicious & guilt-free using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Gingerbread Cookies-delicious & guilt-free
- Prepare 2 cups of buckwheat flour (kuttu ka atta).
- It’s 1 cup of powdered brown sugar (Demerara sugar).
- You need 1/2 cup of almond butter or sunflower oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of soya milk (or lesser).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of gluten free ginger powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
Veganism is also anti-cruelty & you can enjoy the dishes in a guilt-free manner. Here is how you achieve it. Add almond butter, apple puree, sugar and molasses to a mixing bowl and mix with an electric mixer until smooth. Gingerbread cookies are one of the most delicious festive treats that I can think of, and this year I made a healthier version- vegan gingerbread cookies.
Vegan Gingerbread Cookies-delicious & guilt-free step by step
- In a large mixing bowl take sifted buckwheat flour..
- Add the brown sugar to it..
- Add the ginger powder, baking soda, pinch salt & cinnamon powder.
- Add the soya milk mixed with sunflower oil to this bowl. Mix thoroughly. (If almond butter is available it will taste better if not oil will do the work).
- Adjust the consistency with more or lesser milk than what is mentioned in ingredients, to form a nice cookie dough. Put this in the fridge for 5 mins. Not longer as it gets difficult to scoop out..
- Preheat oven to 180 deg Celsius. At the same time line a baking tray with butter paper applying some oil on top of it. Spread evenly..
- Once out of the fridge, place scoops of the cookie dough on the baking tray leaving enough gap between the cookies. Put that into the preheated oven & bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 25 mins..
- Once out of the oven pass a small toothpick in the centre. If it comes out clean means cookies are done. If not then bake again for 5 more mins. Finally allow them to cool on a rack before serving with warm soya milk..
After all of this holiday baking (AKA the most fun EVER) I have declared my vegan gingerbread cookies my official favorites- both to make and eat! In a small bowl stir together flour, baking powder and soda, salt, and spices. Add vanilla extract and beat to combine. Gingerbread Hot Chocolate – Gingerbread lattes are classic, but gingerbread hot chocolate is even more fun! This sweet and spicy gingerbread hot chocolate, made with skim milk, is delicious on it's own or with a shot of spiced rum.