Vegan Gingerbread. The gingerbread can even be completely oil free. That's actually the oil-free version in the photos… you honestly cannot tell at all. And I say that as someone who doesn't normally like oil-free baked goods.
I'm so happy to have These are truly PERFECT vegan gingerbread cookies! The dough rolls out like a dream, they're perfectly spiced, and not too sweet. Whether you prefer your gingerbread soft and chewy or crisp and snappy, this is the recipe for you! You can have Vegan Gingerbread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Gingerbread
- Prepare 56 g of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 100 g of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Aquafaba (Chickpea brine).
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s 250 g of Flour.
- You need 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of All Spice.
Holiday baking really is the best kind of baking. Spiced Vegan Gingerbread Cake is a quick and easy dessert to whip up for the holidays! This cakes come together quickly and tastes great with just a Quick and easy Vegan Gingerbread Cake is the perfect spiced cake to enjoy during the holidays! Dust with powdered sugar and enjoy a slice with your coffee!
Vegan Gingerbread step by step
- Add the brown sugar to the coconut oil..
- Then add vanilla essence and aquafaba..
- Sift flour in a separate bowl, add rest of the dry ingredients (baking soda, salt, ground ginger, cinnamon & all spice)..
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together..
- Roll out the mixture, and cut out shapes..
- Place on baking tray and bake for 10 minutes at 180 degrees..
Home » Recipes » Vegan Gingerbread Cake. Sift together flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, allspice, salt, and cloves in large bowl. These vegan gingerbread men are a fun and delicious way to enjoy one of the most charming symbols of Christmas time. It would be great fun to make them with kids and let them get creative with the decorations! They have the perfect balance of sweetness against spicy ginger, making them a tasty treat for the whole family this Christmas..