Banana Walnut French Toast.
You can cook Banana Walnut French Toast using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Walnut French Toast
- You need 1 of Banana Walnut Loaf (Check out my recipe for Vegan Banana Walnut Loaf) sliced into single servings..
- It’s 5 large of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 5 tsp of Water.
- It’s of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 1 large of Skillet.
- You need 1 of Spatula.
- It’s 1 of Spoonful of Butter to every 3-4 slices of bread.
- You need 1 large of Mixing Bowl.
- You need cup of maple syrup.
- You need tsp of powdered sugar.
Banana Walnut French Toast step by step
- Gather All Ingredients.
- In large bowl beat 5 large eggs with 5 teaspoons water..
- Beat in Sugar and Ground Cinnimon..
- Completely submerge and Soak slices of bread individually or 2 at a time in the beaten egg mixture for 20-30 seconds..
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Place soaked bread slices on heated pan until golden brown on one side. Then flip and cook until both sides have been completely toasted..
- Place on plate and serve. Goes great with maple syrup or with powdered sugar sprinkled over the top..