Vickys Chocolate Orange Christmas Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan. Check Out Orange Christmas Pudding On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Serve immediately with some warm custard, ice cream or chocolate sauce or let cool fully, wrap in clingfilm and keep in the fridge.
Here is how you make it. Ingredients of Vickys Christmas Yule Log, GF DF EF SF NF. See great recipes for Vickys Christmas Pudding Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF too! You can cook Vickys Chocolate Orange Christmas Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Chocolate Orange Christmas Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan
- You need 350 g of mixed dried fruit – raisins, currants, sultanas, cherries.
- Prepare 100 g of medjool dates, pitted.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Brandy.
- Prepare 150 g of gluten-free breadcrumbs.
- You need 120 g of dark brown sugar.
- You need 55 g of gluten-free flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of cornflour / cornstarch.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sweet Mixed Spice for baking.
- You need 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 2 of oranges, zested and juiced (100ml juice).
- You need 80 ml of water.
- You need 60 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Cointrea.
- Prepare 1 tsp of orange extract / flavouring.
- Prepare 100 g of choc chips such as Enjoy Life or Moo Free brands.
Vickys Banana Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF Hope you enjoy it @PeacefulJourney! Mix the sugar and cornflour in a bowl with some of the milk to make a watery paste. For a layer pudding, place some vegan. Great recipe for Vickys Sticky 'McVities' Ginger Cake, GF DF EF SF NF.
Vickys Chocolate Orange Christmas Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan step by step
- Soak the dried fruit and chopped dates in the Brandy the night before making the pudding.
- Grease a 2 pint / 1.2 litre pudding basin with some olive oil and cut a circle of parchment paper to line the bottom.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, sugar, flour, cornflour, cocoa powder, baking powder, xanthan gum and spices together in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the orange juice and orange zest, water, olive oil, Cointrea and orange extract.
- Fold in the soaked fruit and the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the pudding basin.
- Cut another circle of parchment paper to fit the top of the basin like a lid.
- Cover with foil, making sure it's scrunched tight around the top of the bowl.
- Put the pudding basin inside a large pot and pour hot water inside the pot so it comes halfway up the side of the basin.
- Cover the pot and start the water simmering. Leave the pudding in to steam for 3 & 1/2 hours.
- Remove the basin from the pot and set aside to cool, still covered, for 30 minutes.
- Turn out onto a plate if serving.
- Serve immediately with some warm custard, ice cream or chocolate sauce or let cool fully, wrap in clingfilm and keep in the fridge. The pudding will keep for at least 4 weeks chilled in the fridge. To reheat simply put back in the bowl, recover and resteam for 2 hours until warmed through.
- Merry Christmas!.
A fond childhood memory is going to my grannies house after school and getting a slice of McVities Jamaican Ginger cake, thickly spread with butter to eat as I went on my way home. Vickys Scottish Iced Pineapple Cream Tarts, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Great recipe for Vickys Scottish Iced Pineapple Cream Tarts, GF DF EF SF NF. I'm a freelance recipe developer specialising in 'free from' food and spend many hours in my kitchen experimenting to create exciting healthy recipes that are all gluten-free & mainly dairy-free. See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Cooking recipes. They are available for purchase on the website or from Wholefoods Market and Real Foods.