Simple CousCous (Vegan).
You can cook Simple CousCous (Vegan) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple CousCous (Vegan)
- You need 200 g of couscous.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of For the veggie broth.
- Prepare 1-2 of veggie soup cubes.
- Prepare 4 of carrots.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of garlic.
- You need of Few pods of cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
Simple CousCous (Vegan) instructions
- Peel and cut the carrots and onion and throw them in a bowl, add water and soup cubes, cardamom, bay leaves and peeled cloves of garlic and cook it on high flame until carrots are tender.
- Put the couscous in a big bowl which also has a cover, as we need to cover it later. Add the olive oil.
- Add the soup to the couscous, mix and cover for 10 min.
- Arrange the veggies on top. Enjoy.