Vegan Christmas Canapes #festivefood1. Try these colourful vegan spring rolls as canapés for a party, vibrant with fresh veg and juicy mango. Make these easy stuffed dates as a canapé, or for after-dinner nibbles on Christmas Day. Vegan We love a good party, whether for friends coming around for cocktails for Christmas, a big BBQ, a garden party or for a wedding or engagement!
Wow your guests this Christmas with an impressive spread of party food favourites with a vegan twist as the retailer has got a tasty range of vegan-friendly finger foods coming to stores this autumn. Throw a Christmas party your guests will never forget with Asda's wide range of plant-based canapes inspired by cuisines from around the world. Tuck into fluffy vegan Bao Buns filled with fragrant Asian flavours and spices, including BBQ jackfruit, Char Sui Mushroom and Massaman Vegetable. You can have Vegan Christmas Canapes #festivefood1 using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Christmas Canapes #festivefood1
- It’s 1 can of boiled chick peas.
- You need 1/2 cup of green peas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butternut squash.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spinach.
- It’s 2 of medium size potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam Masala powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of panch phoron.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh coriander.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
From super fancy vegan canape bites through to more filling options, we have some delicious vegan party ideas for you! Vegan Courgette Fritters with Pine Nuts (G. F. recipe) I've been so excited about getting these gluten free courgette (or zucchini) fritters up on the blog. Try our easy Christmas canapés recipes and Christmas nibbles for the best Christmas party food.
Vegan Christmas Canapes #festivefood1 step by step
- Cut the butternut squash into small pieces..
- In a saucepan add oil, bay leaf, onion and panch phoron. Fry them for few minutes. Then add ginger and garlic paste. Add some water..
- Then mix all the spices and fry them..
- Add all the vegetables except spinach. Cook them for 10mins. Then add spinach..
- Boil the potatoes separately. Then mash them. Add 1/4 cup of fried onion and salt. Green chillies are optional. I have used here 1 green chilli..
- Once they are cooked turn off the gas. Then add the mash potato with them. I have made them in ball shapes. Then fry them either bread crumbs or flour. I have used here flour..
- I have decorated here with cranberry sauce and dairy free cheese.Hope everyone will like it…😊.
If you're planning a Christmas party this year we've got some quick finger food ideas to serve with your Christmas drinks (check out our festive recipes). Our Christmas nibble recipes are easy to make, from turkey sausage puff pastry tarts to sticky pork belly skewers. Sweet Potato Canapes with BBQ Mung Bean Sprouts Vegan Richa. Christmas can be a difficult time of year when it comes to vegan food. Festive food is all about luxury – traditionally in the UK that equates to fat, meat, cheese, butter and cream, and lots of it. by Antonio Carluccio.