Vickys Christmas Tiffin Slice, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan. Great recipe for Vickys Christmas Tiffin Slice, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan. A quick, easy and safe Christmas treat. Santa and his helpers will be grateful!
Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!. Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! You can cook Vickys Christmas Tiffin Slice, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Christmas Tiffin Slice, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan
- Prepare 150 g of sunflower spread (5 oz).
- Prepare 150 g of vegan chocolate such as Plamil brand (5 oz).
- You need 320 g of condensed coconut milk (12 oz) – see my free-from recipe.
- Prepare 500 g of digestive-style biscuits – see my previous recipe(17.5 oz).
- It’s 70 g of desiccated coconut (1 cup).
- It’s 70 g of glacé cherries or dried cranberries (1/2 cup).
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 200 g of vegan chocolate (7 oz).
- It’s 120 ml of coconut cream (1/2 cup).
- Prepare of Green and red piping icing.
You need of sunflower spread / butter as required. Great recipe for Vickys Sticky 'McVities' Ginger Cake, GF DF EF SF NF. A fond childhood memory is going to my grannies house after school and getting a slice of McVities Jamaican Ginger cake, thickly spread with butter to eat as I went on my way home. Vickys Whole Onion Gratin, GF DF EF SF NF step by step.
Vickys Christmas Tiffin Slice, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan step by step
- Melt the sunflower spread, chocolate and condensed milk and stir together over a low heat.
- Crush the biscuits until in small chunks – I just pop them in a ziplock bag and gently bash with a rolling pin. Don't reduce to dust!.
- Mix the crushed biscuits, coconut and cherries / cranberries into the chocolate mixture and combine until everything is coated well.
- Line a tin with baking parchment and pour the tiffin mixture in, smoothing over with the back of a spoon.
- Put in the fridge to set for 4 – 6 hours or overnight.
- For the topping, melt the remaining chocolate with the coconut cream and pour over the set tiffin..
- Put back in the fridge another few hours to set.
- To make the tiffin more Christmassy, mark into slices and pipe an easy tree design on each square as shown then cut.
- My tray was 11 x 7 inches and the slices came out an inch deep.
Remove, set aside and let cool. See great recipes for Vickys Virgin (Or not!) Pina Coladas, GF DF EF SF NF too! Vickys Christmas Stollen Bread, GF DF EF SF. Mix together the cracker crumbs and melted butter. Chill in the freezer while preparing the filling.