Vickys Refried Bean Quesadillas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free.
You can cook Vickys Refried Bean Quesadillas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Refried Bean Quesadillas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- It’s 1 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- It’s 1 of onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, finely minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 3/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 400 grams of cooked pinto beans (canned are perfect), rinsed & drained.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 8 of tortillas, see my free-from recipe below.
- Prepare 200 grams of tomato salsa.
- It’s 100 grams of cheddar-style cheese, I use Violife gf sf vegan brand.
- Prepare 1 of guacamole & soured (coconut) cream to serve.
Vickys Refried Bean Quesadillas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free instructions
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry off the onion and garlic until softened and golden.
- Add the paprika, cumin, coriander and chilli powder and stir in.
- Add the beans and mash them down in the pan with a potato masher. Mix in with the spiced onion & garlic and let warm through. Add a little hot water if the mixture is a bit too thick and season/spice to taste.
- Split the mixture evenly between 4 of the tortillas, spreading it out to the edges https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338227-vickys-flour-tortillas-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Top each with a quarter of the salsa and cheese then put the extra tortillas on top like a sandwich.
- Dry fry or grill/broil each tortilla sandwich for a couple of minutes on each side, just to melt the cheese and crisp the tortillas a little.
- Cut into triangles like a pizza and serve with the guacamole and sour cream. Here are some recipes I like https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333300-vickys-vegan-sour-cream https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333645-fresh-guacamole.